NSS Dashboard Login
NSS Dashboard Login – https://portal.nss.gov.gh
How do I register for NSS in Ghana?
Here is how to register for NSS in Ghana,
Go to the NSS Registration Portal, and enter your username (School Index number or ID number), and your password (payment Pincode) to log in and access the NSS application form.
Things you can do on NSS Dashboard
- Print NSS Monthly Evaluation Form
- Print NSS Posting Letter
- Place Order for Items (NSS Life Starter Deals)
- Lost ID Replacement
- Update Registration Form
- Request for NSS certificate
- Request Changes in Name & Other Details
- View Online Registration Form
- Regional Registration Verification Appointment
- Activity History
Features of Nss dashboard
Here are the various Features of NSS dashboard, You will need them,
Replace lost ID
Check NSS Posting
Print NSS posting letter
Update registration form
Request for NSS certificate
View Online Registration Form
Print NSS Monthly Evaluation Form
Request changes in name and other details
Place Order for Items (NSS Life Starter Deals)
Regional Registration Verification Appointment
How to reset your NSS portal login password
How to pay for NSS PIN Activation with MTN Mobile Money
Here is the process for paying for NSS pincode with mobile money,
- Kindly dial *170#,
- Choose option 2 for “PAY BILL”,
- Choose General Payments (Option 6),
- Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). The menu will return to your name for confirmation,
- Enter the deposit amount (GH¢41.00),
- Enter “NSS” as the reference,
- Enter PIN to confirm payment,
- You will receive a message to confirm the transaction, then you can proceed to NSS Registration.
How activate your NSS PIN Code before registration,
Here is How to check and activate your NSS PIN Code before registration
- Visit the link portal.nss.gov.gh/check-pin
- on the NSS portal and prefix your Index Number/student ID number and Date of Birth in the space provided and “SEARCH”.
- A biodata of your pin code, full name, Institution, Course of study, and year of enrollment will be given. Kindly copy the pin code.
- The next thing is to use your pin code as a reference in payment for its activation.
- The use of MTN Mobile money and Agricultural Development Bank Ltd. (ADB) are preferred.
How to reset your NSS portal login password
Here is how to Reset NSS Portal Login Password
Follow this guide to reset your lost NSS login password instantly,
This step involves if you just want to change your login password.
On your NSS dashboard, click on “Reset Password” on your left-hand side on the screen
Enter your old password
Enter new password
Re-enter your new password
Click on “Update Password”.
Remember: You must have the proper credentials to access your NSS Dashboard.
If you have forgotten your password, then you need to request a new one.
To reset your NSS portal dashboard password, provide the email you submitted during registration and click on “Send Me Reset Link” as seen in the image above.
An email with instructions on how to allow you to access your account in order to create a new password will be sent to you.
Check your email and follow the process.
How do I retrieve my NSS password?
To reset your Nss password, provide the email you submited during registration and click on “Send Me Reset Link“. An email with instructions on how to allow you access your account in order to create a new password will be sent to you.
Click Here to Access National Service Scheme Dashboard
How to login NSS dashboard?
The process is as follows:
- Visit portal.nss.gov.gh.
- Go to the top green icon and click “Sign In“
- Select the option “Sign In As Personnel“
- On the login page, enter your username (the email you used during registration)
- Enter your PIN CODE as your password.
- Click on the green “Log In” button to access your dashboard.
Check NSS Pin Code Online
- STEP 1 – Visit the NSS Portal URL https://portal.nss.gov.gh.
- STEP 2 – Click on Check & Pay for PINCODE, and enter your Index Number or School ID Number. Then click Search.
- STEP 3 – Your PINCODE and personal information would now be displayed for your confirmation.
How do I book an appointment at NSS?
Here is a complete guide To book an appointment at NSS,
- Log in to your NSS portal dashboard.
- Scroll down the dashboard area and select Regional Registration Verification appointment.
- Click on it to show the Calendar and select the date and time of your choice.
- Finally, click on Schedule appointment and then click on Print appointment slip.
How can I check my NSS appointment letter?
How to check and print the NSS appointment letter
- Visit the NSS posting portal through portal.nss.gov.gh
- Write the email you used during registration and password on the spaces provided and click sign-in to access the portal.
- Once logged in, enter your NSS number and click the search button.
How do I activate my NSS pin?
Here is How to activate PIN with MTN Mobile Money,
- Kindly dial *170#,
- Choose option 2 for “PAY BILL”
- Choose General Payments (Option 6)
- Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). …
- Enter deposit amount (GH¢41.00).
- Enter “NSS” as reference.
- Enter PIN to confirm payment.
How can I check my NSS posting 2021?
Here is how to check national service posting on your phone or any other device,
Click this link: portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting.
Enter your User ID and Password.
You’ll see a page showing where you have been posted to.
Click on “print” to print the page.
How can I print NSS monthly evaluation form?
Here is how to print NSS Monthly evaluation form,
Go to the NSS Registration Portal via https://portal.nss.gov.gh/, and enter your username (School Index number or ID number), and your password (payment Pincode) to log in and access the NSS application form. You should now be on the first page of the NSS Application form (Applicant Info).
How can I check my NSS allowance?
Here is how to check Your NSS Monthly allowance.
- Login into the NSS dashboard Visit portal.nss.gov.gh.
- Enter your Email and password. On the login page, enter your username (the email you used during registration). …
- Click your Allawa from the drop down list a . …
- Display of NSS Allowance Details.
IS NSS Alowance Paid?
SmileTimes takes pride in providing the latest global trends in Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, and South America.
W have years of experience in writing articles.