YouTube Shorts Ghana; Complete Guide
YYouTube Shorts Ghana is a way for anyone to connect with a new audience using just a smartphone and the Shorts camera in the YouTube app.
YouTube Shorts Ghana
YouTube’s Shorts creation tools makes it easy to create short-form videos that are up to 60 seconds long with our multi-segment camera.
To create a short video on YouTube:
- Sign in to the YouTube app.
- Tap Create Create a Short
- To make your Short longer than 15 seconds, tap 15 above the record button to record up to 60 seconds (60).
Note: Recording with music from our library or the original audio from other videos is limited to 15 seconds.
- (Optional) Tap Speed to speed up or slow down recording.
- (Optional) Tap Timer to set the countdown to record hands-free and choose when to automatically stop recording.
- To record a clip, hold the capture button or tap it to start recording and then again to stop.
- Tap undo to remove the previous video clip you recorded or tap redo to add it back.
- Tap done to preview and enhance your video.
- Tap NEXT to add details to your video. From this screen, add a title (max 100 characters), and choose settings, like video privacy.
Note: The default video privacy setting for creators aged 13–17 is private. If you’re 18 or older, your default video privacy setting is set to public. Everyone can change this setting to make their video public, private, or unlisted.
- Tap Select audience “Yes, it’s made for kids” or “No, it’s not made for kids” to choose your audience. Learn more about made for kids.
- Tap UPLOAD to publish your Short.