Why isn’t Disney Plus opening?
To help you navigate the maze of errors you might encounter while using Disney+, we have put together a troubleshooting guide.
We’re here to provide additional support with our guide on the app’s various error reports while the Disney+ development team is undoubtedly working to fix every bug they come across.
We must first go over the fundamentals of tech troubleshooting before delving into the various error codes that Disney+ users are reporting (sorry, but it has to be done).
Whatever error code you are getting, you should try these steps.Try these fundamental steps first if you’re having trouble connecting to Disney+.
- Check your internet download speed from the device you’re using (if it’s slower than 5 Mbps, that could be your issue).
- Disconnect your mobile or Wi-Fi internet connection from the device you’re using, wait for 30 to 60 seconds, and then reconnect. Sometimes all you need is to refresh your connection.
- Reset your Wi-Fi modem.
- Check for any updates that may be available for the app.
- Clear your cache and data.
- Close and reopen the app, also try signing out of Disney+ on all devices and sign in again.
- Delete the Disney+ app and re-download it from your device’s app store and log in again.
- Try Disney+ on a separate compatible device or web browser.