UWP Consulting Bursary 2021
About UWP Consulting
UWP Consulting (Pty) Ltd has been an active multi-disciplinary consulting engineering practice in Southern Africa since 1972. Currently, UWP has 10 offices in South Africa and offices in Tanzania, Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe which employs around 250 professionals from all branches. The firm provides transportation planning, traffic engineering, road and airports design & rehabilitation, water engineering, structural engineering, information management, management services, municipal engineering and mining infrastructure.
Since 2007, UWP acquired an ISO 9001 Quality Management System certification and is currently working towards EMS 14001 accreditation. The company is also registered with other professional organisations such as The Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA), Consulting Engineers South Africa (CESA), The South African Road Federation (SARF), The Institute of Municipal Engineering of Southern Africa (IMESA), The Water Institute of Southern Africa (WISA), Green Building Council South Africa, Black Business Council of the Built Envn’onrnent (BBBCBE), South African Black Technical and Allied Careers Organization (SABTACO) and South African Institute of Black Property Practitioners (SAIBPP).
UWP Consulting Bursaries
UWP Consulting is offering bursaries to deserving South African youths in the fields of Civil Engineering qualifications at recognized universities or Technikon. In addition to financial assistance, the program will also provide paid vacation work and Blueprint Programme training which will help graduates with professional qualifications. This is inline with UWP’s commitment to investing in the education and development of South Africa’s youths.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizenship
- Matric completion
- Students of BSc Eng/ BTech/ BEng/ Postgraduate Civil Engineering degree at an accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- Undergraduate student applicants must have completed all first-year subjects
How to Apply and Application Details
- Download the Annexure 1 form for your University or Technikon to complete.
- Complete the UWP bursary online application.
- Upload all the following required documents (Max 3mb each):
- Matric results & certificate
- Full academic record
- Reference from the educational institution (Annexure 1)
- Latest university student fee statement
- Wait for the confirmation email for your unique application reference number. This reference number can be used for all other correspondence regarding your bursary application.
31 August 2018
Address: UWP House, Eton Office Park West, Harrison Avenue, Bryanston, 2021
Tel: +27 11 709 8420
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org