University of Ghana 2021/2022 Admission Portal, University of Ghana, UG Legon Application Portal is used by prospective students admission application, checking of admission list and admission status.
University of Ghana Online Application Portal for Admissions can be accessed via http://admission.ug.edu.gh
The Authority of the University of Ghana (UG LEGON) has enabled the admission portal. The UG Legon Online Admission Application Portal is created to eneble prospective students of the University of Ghana interact with the University and it is the link through which potential students undertake their admission
UG LEGON ADMISSION PORTAL.
You can visit and Access the University of Ghana Application Portal for checking of admission list and admission application using a computer or mobile via the following link:
Check other University of Ghana important portals below
- University of Ghana Admission List Portal: http://admission.ug.edu.gh/ugadmitted/
- University of Ghana Admission Application Portal:http://admission.ug.edu.gh/applying/
- University of Ghana IDL Admission Application Portal: http://admission.ug.edu.gh/applying/
- University of Ghana Postgraduate Admission Application Portal: http://admission.ug.edu.gh/applying/
- University of Ghana Main Website:http://ug.edu.gh/
After the UG admission application on the University of Ghana Admission Portal, all prospective applicants are required to keep their University of Ghana Application serial number and pin safely since it would be much needed when the admission is out.
The University of Ghana Admission Portal is where all the university online admission processes are carried out. The portal is used for various purposes like admission form application, registration, admission list status, admission letter, uploading of admission results and other admission related operations.
You can click on the link above to the UG Admission Portal 2021/2022.
So if you were searching for University of Ghana Admission Portal Login or UG Admission Portal 2021/2022, neither way, the result you need is below.
More on Admission into University of Ghana 2021/2022 academic year
The University of Ghana announces for the information of the general public, applicants, parents and guardians that applications are open for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2020 academic year. Applicants should take note of the following:
- All prospective applicants are advised to visit the University’s website www.ug.edu.gh and carefully read all relevant information and guidelines for prospective applicants before applying.
- All applicants who will be writing WASSCE in May/June 2021 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are expected to collect a free copy of the University of Ghana prospectus from the Bank when they purchase the e-voucher.
- Programmes at the College of Health Sciences, except those offered at the School of Allied Health Sciences, are offered as first choice programmes only.
- For second and third choices, applicants must choose courses from the Sciences.
- There is direct admission of applicants into the various Programmes available in the College of Basic and Applied Sciences. Applicants will be expected to select up to four (4) choices in order of preference.
- Applicants who select either B.Sc. Administration or Bachelor of Laws (LLB) as first choice are advised strongly to select bouquets from the Bachelor of Arts programme as second choice to enhance their chances of gaining admission.
- For the Bachelor of Arts (BA) programme, applicants are required to select subjects from the list of bouquets provided. Up to four (4) subject bouquets must be selected in order of preference.
- All students entering the BA progamme must offer three (3) subjects at Level 100, two (2) subjects at Level 200 and Level 300 and either two (2) subjects or one (1) subject at Level 400.
- Qualified Applicants to the Bachelor’s degree on the Legon Campus who are unable to meet the competitive cut-off points determined by the Admissions Board for admission to preferred programmes of study may opt for the Fee-paying Scheme. Interested applicants must indicate this option on their application forms.
- Mature Students Admission has been re-introduced into the Bachelor of Arts Distance Education (DE) Programme with effect from the 2017/2018 academic year.
- All applications must be submitted ONLINE at http://admission.ug.edu.gh on the purchase of the University of Ghana application e-voucher.
- All applicants will be considered on the basis of result equivalents as provided by the National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE), as per schedule below:
University of Ghana 2021/2022 Admission Portal
|A1||1 Excellent||A||1 – Excellent|
|B2||2 – Very Good||B||2 – Very Good|
|B3||3 – Good||C||3 – Good|
|C4||4 – Credit||D||4 – Credit|
|C5||5 – Credit||E||5 – Pass|
|C6||6 – Credit||F||6- Fail|
|D7||7 – Pass|
|E8||8 – Pass|
|F9||9 – Fail|