Pharmacy is the clinical health science that links medical science with chemistry and it is charged with the discovery, production, disposal, safe and effective use, and control of medications and drugs.
How many years does it take to offer pharmacy?
Three to four years of undergraduate pre-professional (prerequisite) coursework, followed by four academic years in the professional program. Most students need four years to complete their prerequisite courses. Thus, it usually takes eight years of college study to earn a Pharm.
How long is pharmacy school in Ghana?
List of Best Pharmacy schools in Ghana
Here are the Best Pharmacy schools in Ghana
- University of ghana school of Pharmacy
- Baldwin university college Ghana
- Central University College, Accra
- The University of Health and Allied Sciences, HO
- University for Development Studies
- Kings University College, Accra
- DARDA Health Pre-University, KASOA
- Sunyani Technical University
- Kumasi Technical University
- Ghana College of Pharmacists
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology
- Royal Ann Health College Ghana
- Entrance University College of health – Spintex Road Accra
Which schools offer pharmacy in Ghana?
Accredited Pharmacy Schools in Ghana
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
- University of Development Studies.
- University of Ghana – Legon.
- University of Health and Allied Sciences.
- Central University.
- Entrance University College of Health.
- University of Cape Coast.