Tricks To Get Your NABCO Arrears Paid
Get Your NABCO Arrears Paid
The Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) programme is a government initiative to address graduate unemployment to solve social problems. The focus of the initiative will be solving public service delivery in health, education, agriculture, technology, governance and drive revenue mobilization and collection.
Get Your NABCO Arrear Paid
Here are the things you must do to get you get Your NABCO Arrears Paid
Nations Builders Corps, NABCO, trainees with arrears are to carefully fill out a form AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. This is to resolve arrears’ issues. For some districts, a Google docs electronic platform has been opened for easy filling of forms online.
Trainees are to note that the month of December is not Inclusive in this regard.
It is also pertinent to add that arrears payment will be investigated.
All affected trainees are to contact their respective Coordinators for guidance.
How to Get Your NABCO Arrears Paid
The following information will be needed in filling the arrears resolution form,
- CORRECT EZWICH NUMBER
- NABCO REFERENCE NUMBER
- DATE OF BIRTH
- NAME OF INSTITUTION/ORGANIZATION PLACED
- DEPARTMENT (OF INSTITUTION PLACED)
- NAME OF LINE MANAGER
- CONTACT OF LINE MANAGER
- MONTHS OF STIPENDS UNPAID (ARREARS)
The Objectives of NABCO
- • Provide temporary employment to unemployed graduates
- • Improve skills and employability for transition from programme to permanent employment
- • Improve public service delivery
- • Improve on government revenue mobilization
- • To provide needed infrastructure to improve access to basic public services