The Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) programme is a government initiative to address graduate unemployment to solve social problems. The focus of the initiative will be solving public service delivery in health, education, agriculture, technology, governance and drive revenue mobilization and collection.
Want to apply to NABCO
NABCO Application Steps
Here are the steps to succesfully apply for NABCO,
Apply online for the different modules for pre-selection and notification.
To be preselected, candidates will be verified before proceeding to the next stage.
Preselected applicant will be invited for an interview at the district office.
Training and Posting
Successful applicants will receive a contract, training and posting as a NABCO trainee.
Objectives Of NABCO
The objectives of the programme are to:
- • Provide temporary employment to unemployed graduates
- • Improve skills and employability for transition from programme to permanent employment
- • Improve public service delivery
- • Improve on government revenue mobilization
- • To provide needed infrastructure to improve access to basic public services