How to check BECE result on phone
With digitization at its peak in Ghana, checking your BECE result is very simple, follow my comprehensive guide to check your BECE result on your phone at the comfort of your house.
Guide to check BECE results on phone
- Dial *944#
- Select option 2 (SMS Results Request)
- Select Option 1 (BECE School)
- Enter The Year You Took The Exams (e.g 2021)
- Proceed to enter your Index Number
- Proceed to enter Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Follow the prompts to have your results
- Note: You should have your Results Checker
How To Check Your 2021 BECE Results Using A Smartphone
- Open your browser and log on to https://ghana.waecdirect.org/
- Click on the banner that reads “Buy Results Checker Here.”
- Fill in your name and enter an active email account
- Proceed to pay for the Results Checker either with card or Mobile Money
- Open your email account to have your Results Checker Details (Serial Number and Pin). Sometimes it appears on the screen.
- Open a new tab and log on to https://ghana.waecdirect.org/.
- Enter the correct Serial Number and Pin as sent to you.
- Proceed to enter your correct Index Number.
- Press SUBMIT after ensuring that all your details are correct.
- Your results will be submitted to you on your screen. You can save and print it out later.
Contents on this page are subjected to changes with time, whiles we continue to update the page regularly, we encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter so you get updated when articles are updated.