GETFUND Scholarships for Ghana Students 2021-2021 [Latest Updates]
The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFUND) has started accepting applications for all qualified Ghana students for the 2021 scholarships. Read about the eligibility requirements. If you qualify, then apply. Here is the Getfund scholarship 2021/22.
This Getfund scholarship application is open to all graduates with a first degree who wants to register for the master’s degree at a foreign university when the 2022/2023 tertiary education calendar starts in August/September this year.
In truth, one of the Ghanaian government’s initiatives to support education is the Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund). This is a public trust established by a law of Parliament to provide additional funding to the Scholarship Secretariat for the awarding of scholarships to gifted but needy students for second-cycle studies and accredited tertiary institutions in Ghana.
Basically, the Government sees the release of GETFund, and the Ghana stock exchange secretariat stands to receive it. Furthermore, they later oversee redistribution to help students who need it the most.
GETFUND scholarships for Ghanian students 2021 not only support students in high school and university by paying their tuition fees but also by supplementing the education sector with educational resources.
What You Need to Know About GETFUND Scholarship for Ghana Students
Level/Field of Study
GETFUND scholarship 2021 is available for students to pursue Masters degree program in any field of study in a foreign university.
GETFUND scholarship 2021 is hosted by the government of Ghana. you can access other amazing opportunities to study in Ghana by clicking on the link of the best universities in Ghana
Eligible Nationality for GETFUND scholarship
Every Ghanaian who holds a first degree is eligible to apply
Scholarship Worth for GETFUND scholarship
The scholarship has benefits that amount to a full scholarship which includes paid-tuition and other expenses taken care of. It’s so interesting to know that GETFUND Scholarships for Ghana students 2021 is a great opportunity.
GETFUND scholarships in 2021 have no specific number of offers.
Eligibility for GETFUND Scholarships
However, all prospective applicants/ students before they can visit www.scholarshipgh.com ghana, are expected to meet other basic requirements to be considered for the Ghana Education Trust Fund Scholarship.
The requirements for the Getfund scholarship 2021 is as follows:
- Application letter
- Proof of Nationality
- Copy of Admission letter to the foreign school you intend to attend.
- Fee Schedule from the school abroad
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of 1st-degree certificate from the university you attended
- A copy of the previous transcript from the university you attended which should be duly endorsed by the school as a true copy.
- Copy of National Service Certificate you were issued after completing the service.
Scholarship Application Procedures
When applying for a government grant you must follow a detailed procedure, in which you must answer all questions and fill in all forms to get the grant.
Nevertheless, below are some of the important points that you should pay attention to when applying for GETFund scholarships from the government:
- You must complete the application form in three,
- Submit it to a scholarship registrar, via,
- Registrar of the institution of the applicant.
These must be accompanied by the following documents:
- 3 passport photos, standard passport size, with the name of the applicant on the back.
- A legitimate or certified duplicate letter of admission from the applicant.
- Medical certificate obtained from a government medical officer for public health.
- A synopsis or brief description of the research topic that shows your topic.
With this in mind, you can follow the steps below to ensure a seamless application process:
- Go to http://scholarships.gov.gh/clients/register
- Register using the form on the screen that you truthfully enter in your data.
- Download the application form to the registrar of scholarships in Ghana, by clicking on the “click to download form” highlighted at the top of the page.
- Ensure that the information you provide is truthful and reliable.
- Print the forms and submit them to the registrar of applications in your institution.
To avoid challenges with regard to the use of the mail system, the trade show Secretariat requires that all applications must be submitted to the GETFund reception for processing.
Applications should be addressed below:
P. Box MB, 254
Click on the link below for more information Apply Here
Application Deadline of GETFUND Scholarships 2021/22
The closing date for the Getfund scholarship application 2021 is 31st June. Please ensure to submit your application early as possible with accurate information.
Before we can wrap it up, you can get more Ghanaian Scholarships through the ghana scholarship secretariat login.
About Ghana Scholarship Secretariat
GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECRETARIAT is located in Accra, Ghana, and is part of the Government Industry. GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECRETARIAT has 300 total employees across all of its locations. (Employees figure is modeled). There are 196 companies in the GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECRETARIAT corporate family.
Applicants are to note that, the service provided by the Secretariat is FREE and that, no Individual, Group, or Third Party entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.
Contents on this page are subjected to changes with time, whiles we continue to update the page regularly, we encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter so you get updated when articles are updated.