GES Recruitment Application Process
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions in the (GES) Ghana Education Service, See Application guidelines on Ghana Education Service recruitment below.
GES Recruitment Application Form Is Out
The Ghana Education Service Recruitment 2021 is now open to accept applications by qualified and suitable candidates for some of the vacancies in their education system. Finally, for the new entry, the recruitment portal is opened.
How to Purchase eVoucher for GES Promotions
- Click on Buy eVoucher Card.
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device.
- Proceed to the Promotions Login Page and enter your Staff ID and the eVoucher code you received on your mobile device.
GES Recruitment Application Process
Below is a complete guide to apply for GES Recruitment, Just follow and apply
- To start the registration go to www.gespromotions.gov.gh and click on “Recruitment (Apply for recruitment as a teaching staff into GES )” tab. Or just visit gespromotions.gov.gh/apply_recruitment .
- Then click on the “Click to Start Filling Form” button.
- The first section of the application form is the personal details section. In this section enter your personal details such as your first name, last name, date of birth, place of birth, region of birth, nationality, marital status, email and phone number.
- After entering your personal details, the “certification” section shows up. On this page you are to enter your “NTC Licensure number” and select your “NTC Result” with the option of either “Pass” or “Fail”. You are also to enter your “College Of Education Index No”, this refers to your index number from the institution you attended, then select your “COE Result” with the option of either “Pass” or “Fail”. Afterwards, enter your “NSS Number”, “District of NSS Posting” and select your “Region of NSS Posting” and “Year of Completing NSS”
- After entering your certification details, the passport picture and certificates upload section shows up. Click on “choose file” at the “File Upload-Passport Picture” section to choose your passport picture and click on the “Upload-Passport Picture” button to upload your passport.
Do same to upload your certificates in the “File Upload Certified Copies Of Certificates” section. Certificates to be uploaded are are your college / university diploma or degree certificates, your national service certificate, your licensure exams certificate and your birth certificate.
- After uploading your certificates and clicking on “Upload Certificates“, the “Submit Application Form” button shows up. Make sure the areas you uploaded your documents are green and shows “view document“. If you do not see this in the respective areas. It means your file did not upload. Click on “Submit Application Form” to submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form, the print page shows up. Click on the “Click to Print Submitted Form ” to print your application form. Then click on the “Click to Close” button to exit the application process.
Will GES recruit teachers this year?
The Ghana Education Service (GES) has set requirement guidelines to recruit qualified newly trained teachers for the 2021/2022 academic year. … Additionally, the candidates must have completed the mandatory national service and passed the Teacher Licensure Examination.
Is GES recruiting non teaching staff?
The Ghana Education Service (GES) is officially recruiting non teaching staff to fill vacant positions in the newly created regions.
GES Recruitment And Posting Requirements
What are the requirement for GES recruitment?
- Must have Completed and passed the final-year College of Education Examination.
- Must have Graduated from your tertiary education institution(For second cycle teachers)
- Must have Passed the Teacher Licensure Examination.
- Must have Completed the mandatory National Service.