GES Postings For Teachers
GES Postings For Teachers will soon be Released: How To Check GES Postings
Here are all documents you must get ready before making any attempt to apply for GES postings,
The GES Posting for teachers in 2021 will soon commence for 2021 GES recruitment.
Appointment Of New Teachers In The Ghana Education Service
Ghana Education Service (GES) will update the public on the release of the Full GES Postings For Trained Teachers, Colleges, And University Graduates 2021.
GES Postings For Teachers 2021
GES Posting Portal will soon be opened, Just Prepare your documents to apply once the portal is opened.
How To Check Full GES Postings For Trained Teachers, Colleges And University Graduates 2021
- Frist Logon to htttps://gespromotions.gov.gh to access your GES postings 2021 / 2021.
- Then Pay 10.00gh through MTN Mobile Money
- Afterwards Print out your posting details
- Then Submit it to the Regional Director for Education in the region of your new posting before reporting to your school.
- You are to check the GES postings 2021 list on the GES website for shortlisted teachers and pay Ghc10 through the MTN mobile money platform in order to print your GES appointment letters.
- Afterwards you are to report to the regional directors with their appointment letters and certificates for further directives.
Documents Required To Be Presented To The GES Regional Directors To Finalise Your GES Postings 2021 / 2021
- Submit Your college / university diploma or degree certificates
- Submit Your national service certificate,
- Submit Your licensure exams certificate
- Submit Your Birth certificate.
- Submit Any national ID card
- Submit A SSNIT Biometric card
- Submit Your Bank Account Details
Contents on this page are subjected to changes with time, whiles we continue to update the page regularly, we encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter so you get updated when articles are updated.