How to Check GES Posting
GES Posting; Here is a complete guide on how to check your GES posting
The management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) announces for the information of the general public, particularly those who:
- completed and passed the College of Education exams
- passed their licensure exams
- completed the mandatory National Service
- applied for recruitment into the Service
- Candidate should be prepared and ready to work wherever they will be posted to by the GES.
that the appointment letters have been released. Appointment letters can be assessed on www.gespromotions.gov.gh (fees apply).
Appointees are to report to the Regional Directors with their appointment letters and certificates for further directives.
- How do I check my GES postings?
How to Check GES Posting Online
Login to the GES Promotions Portal at https://gespromotions.gov.gh/ to access your posting.
Navigate and Click on Postings.
Fill the information required and click on Submit.
Pay 10GHC via MTN Mobile Money.
Print out your posting letter.
- Will GES post university graduates?
This year's postings, the GES said, will take University Graduates into consideration. However, only graduates with Basic Education and Early Childhood certificates will be considered.
- How do I apply for GES posting?
ES Recruitment And Posting 2022/2023 Documents Required
Your Birth Certificate.
Your Senior High Certificate (WASSCE)
Your Junior High Certificate (BECE)
Your SSNIT Number / TIN.
Your NTC Certificate.
- How do I print my GES appointment letter?
How To Check And Print Your GES Appointment letter 2021 / 2021
First Visit the official GES promotion portal.
Then Click on the “Postings” to access your GES appointment letter.
You would then have to “Select Applicant Type” which should be “Newly Trained Teacher”
- Is GES recruiting non teaching staff?
The GES non–teaching staff recruitment accepts applications from skilled, semi-skilled, and unskilled labour. Some of the positions available for non–teaching staff: Budget officer. Planning officer Inspectorate Training officers.
HOW TO CHECK GES POSTING ONLINE
To check your GES posting, follow the procedures stated below.
1. Login to the GES Promotions Portal at https://gespromotions.gov.gh/ to access your posting.
2. Navigate and Click on Postings.
3. Fill the information required and click on Submit
4. Pay 10GHC via MTN Mobile Money.
5. Print out your posting letter.
6. Make copies and submit at the Regional Director of Education in the region of your posting before reporting to school.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE REGIONAL EDUCATION OFFICE
All Newly Trained Teachers who were been posted to Specific Regions are expected to visit the regional Education Offices in other to get further assistance as to their various districts and schools.
They are also expected to visit the regional or district education offices with their
- College or University Certificate
- National Service Certificate
- Licensure Examination Certificate
- A valid ID Card
- SSNIT Biometric
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Account Details
HOW TO PURCHASE EVOUCHER FOR GES POSTING
- Visit GES Promotion Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on Buy eVoucher Card
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device
- Proceed to the Posting Login Page and enter your Staff ID or Index Number and the eVoucher code you received on your mobile device
- Finally, click on Submit to download your appointment letter.
Contents on this page are subjected to changes with time, whiles we continue to update the page regularly, we encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter so you get updated when articles are updated.