Here is all details you should know about Vodafone Made 4 Me offer
Made for Me (M4M) Terms & Conditions
- Made for Me (hereinafter referred to as the “Offer” or “M4M”) is a Product of Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited (trading as Vodafone Ghana, and hereinafter referred to as “Vodafone”).
- All Vodafone customers who participate in the Offer warrant that they have carefully read and fully understood these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to Vodafone Ghana’s general Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing the Offer, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This M4M offer is exclusive to Prepaid Mobile Customers only.
- A customer can subscribe to the offer by dialling the USSD short code *530#.
- Three offers are presented to you to choose from upon dialling the short code.
- The offers can co-exist with other bundles with M4M offers having priority until allocations are exhausted.
- M4M offers do not auto renew upon expiry. A subscriber needs to redial the short code to renew the Offer.
- Registration onto any M4M offer is charged as per the cost indicated on USSD menu.
- You can register for any M4M that is made available to you at the time of dialling the short code (*530#). You will only be limited by the availability of your buckets.
- A customer can continue to subscribe for supporting offers such as data packages, Blackberry packages, International packages, SMS packages, Value Added Services packages and roaming packages.
- Limitation of liability
- Vodafone accepts no responsibility whatsoever for and without limitation, any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure when it is not under its direct control.
- Vodafone shall make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the benefits promoted as being available to members will actually be available as represented. However, Vodafone does not guarantee or warrant that such benefits shall always be available. Vodafone advises members to check availability of the desired benefits prior to redemption of the said benefits.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Offer is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Vodafone which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, Vodafone may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the Offer. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Vodafone and which prevents Vodafone from complying with these Terms and Conditions Vodafone will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Vodafone reserves the right to suspend the Offer temporarily or permanently for legal, regulatory and for operational reasons (e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades) whenever it is deemed necessary. Vodafone undertakes where possible to restore the Offer as soon as practicable after any temporary suspension period. Vodafone shall not be liable for any claims, losses or injuries whatsoever the Customer may suffer as a result any such suspension
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Vodafone makes no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the Offer will be uninterrupted and error-free.
- Neither Vodafone nor any of its directors, employees, agents or suppliers shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Customer for participating in the Offer.
- A Vodafone Customer’s continued participation in the Offer constitutes the member’s acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions. Participants are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to any changes that Vodafone may make to these Terms and Conditions. Vodafone will endeavour to make available the Terms and Conditions and any changes thereto on the Vodafone website – www.vodafone.com.gh
- If Vodafone or any Partner improperly denies a participant any benefits that the participant ought to have earned under the Offer, the participant’s exclusive remedy shall be the issuance of the improperly denied benefits by Vodafone, if available, or such other reasonable, alternative and comparable benefits as determined by Vodafone. In the event of any of the aforementioned improper denials, the liability of Vodafone shall be limited to the value of the benefits concerned.
- Participants are liable for any claims from third parties, including the tax authorities, arising from participation in this Offer.
- Personal data relating to participants in this Offer that may be processed and used for purposes of the Offer shall be in accordance with applicable Data Protection Law.
- Vodafone reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or amend the offer and these Terms and Conditions, reward structure, participation of any Vodafone Customer in the Offer at any time. Any changes will be posted on the Vodafone website and other online platforms and shall be binding on a Customer. Vodafone will use all endeavours to minimise any effect on the consumer in order to avoid disappointment.
- In the event of dispute regarding the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, conduct and all other matters relating to the Offer the decision of Vodafone shall be final and without appeal.
- These Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect while the Offer lasts (not taking into account temporary suspensions of the Offer for operational reasons, e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades).
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ghana
We strive hard to prevent all forms of errors in our articles, however, should you detect any error or misinformation on SmileTimes, Contact us.
- Eventhough we have carefully considered and reviewed all of the site’s content, it is possible that information might be out-dated or incomplete.
Subscribe to our RSS Feed here, so you read our latest publications