Vivo Energy Recruitment 2022/2023. Vivo Energy invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Vivo Energy Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Vivo Energy is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Territory Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Statistics and Engineering
- 3-4 years’ experience in Retail Marketing, site Operations and Dealer Management
- 1-2 years’ experience in NFR operations
How to Apply
Closing Date : 28 Jan, 2021
- The Vivo Energy DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Vivo Energy Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Vivo Energy Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Vivo Energy Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
We strive hard to prevent all forms of errors in our articles, however, should you detect any error or misinformation on SmileTimes, Contact us.
- Eventhough we have carefully considered and reviewed all of the site’s content, it is possible that information might be out-dated or incomplete.
Subscribe to our RSS Feed here, so you read our latest publications