Here is how to purchase apps on your smartphone with AirtelTigo money.
The only thing required of you is to have the AirtelTigo Money SIM in your Android phone or tablet and then use your original Google account.
Use AirtelTigo Money To Buy Apps On Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device
- Tap on the menu icon to the left and select Accounts
- Tap Payment Methods
- Choose AirtelTigo Money Billing from the list of payments options provided
- Fill in your billing details
- When filling in the Billing details, fill it in with your Name, Street Address and City
- Click Save to complete the entire process
After successful completion, you can now use your AirtelTigo Money account to buy apps on the Google Play Store.
Once you enable this payment option, that is automatically going to be your default payment option in Google Play. But, whenever you are making a purchase, a prompt will be sent to your phone for approval.
The only thing is that the money in your wallet is enough to pay for the app you are buying from the Google Play Store. As long as your Android device has a Google Play Store, app this will work perfectly.
Now, you can easily buy that game that you’ve always wanted on Google Play Store without looking for a debit/credit card. At the moment, only Android users with Google Play Store can use this feature.