University of Auckland Master of Health Scholarships
A Scholarship to support new international students enrolling full-time in a Master of Health Leadership with a contribution towards tuition fees of up to $15,000
pplication Deadline: No application required
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): New Zealand
About the Award: The Scholarships were established in 2016 and are financed by the Faculty of Medical & Health Sciences.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to support international students to develop leadership capabilities for the health sector and further their careers in health management, health care quality improvement, international health management and health leadership in their communities by enrolling into the Master of Health Leadership at the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences.
Field of Study: Master of Health Leadership
- The Scholarships will be awarded to new international students applying for admission to a Master of Health Leadership at the University of Auckland Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences.
- Students who have commenced study in a Master of Health Leadership are not eligible for consideration for these scholarships.
- To take up and be paid the Scholarships the candidate must be enrolled and have paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time enrolment in a Master of Health Leadership in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- The Scholarships are tenable by international students.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit, successful applicants will have a GPA or GPE of at least 5.00 in their most recent qualifying programme (see Note I). The country of origin of the candidate may be considered by the selection committee to align with the University’s strategic aims.
Number of Awardees: Up to 10
Value of Scholarship: Tuition fee waiver. Up to $15,000
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of the programme
How to Apply: You do not need to apply for this scholarship, award or prize or complete an online application form. It is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee.
For more information about the awarding process for this scholarship, award or prize, download a copy of the regulations.
Share your thoughts with us below!
We strive hard to prevent all forms of errors in our articles, however, should you detect any error or misinformation on SmileTimes, Contact us.
- Eventhough we have carefully considered and reviewed all of the site’s content, it is possible that information might be out-dated or incomplete.
Subscribe to our RSS Feed here, so you read our latest publications