UEW : Reopening Date 2022/2023
- Re-opening of Sandwich Session for both fresh and continuing students is Saturday, 25th July, 2021.
- General Online Orientation for both fresh and continuing students will begin on Monday, 27th July, 2021 and Faculty and Departmental Interactions would begin from 29th – 31st July, 2021.
- Arrangements for payment of fees are as follows:
Kindly make full payment at any networked branch of the following banks:
UEW : Sandwich Reopening Date 2022/2023
|GCB Bank Ghana Ltd.||All Campuses|
|ADB Bank Ghana Ltd.||Winneba Only|
|Zenith Bank Ghana Ltd.||Winneba, Kumasi Only|
|Consolidated Bank Gh. Ltd. (CBG)||Winneba, Kumasi Only|
|National Investment Bank Ltd.||Winneba Only|
|Ecobank Ghana Ltd.||Kumasi, Mampong|
|United Bank for Africa (UBA)||Kumasi Only|
- Pay your fees using your APPLICANT ID
- Payment should be made through the TRANSFLOW payment platform at the designated banks.
- Kindly scan your pay-in-slip and email the scanned slip to your respective Departmental email address (see the attached list below) which can also be found at the UEW Website: www.uew.edu.gh
- Lectures begin online via the UEW-LMS on Monday, 3rd August, 2021.
We strive hard to prevent all forms of errors in our articles, however, should you detect any error or misinformation on SmileTimes, Contact us.
- Eventhough we have carefully considered and reviewed all of the site’s content, it is possible that information might be out-dated or incomplete.
Subscribe to our RSS Feed here, so you read our latest publications