SUZA e-Learning Portal – elearning.suza.ac.tz is simply an online Learning portal where students can access their educational activities online.
To start State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) e-Learning school activities, you will need a SUZA e-Learning Portal. Therefore it is advisable that all students should create one.
If you are looking for how to log in, sign in/up, retrieve, change, or reset your profile/account dashboard password on the State University of Zanzibar, SUZA E-Learning login portal online, Check below on how to access SUZA e-Learning Portal.
How to access SUZA e-Learning Portal
With the help of the internet on your smartphone or computer, Open any web browser and follow these steps
- Go to SUZA e-Learning Portal – http://elearning.suza.ac.tz/login/index.php
- Fill in your Username and Password
- Then Click Login
Changing or Reset SUZA E-Learning Login Password
You can Also Change or Reset SUZA E-Learning Login Password If you Forgot by following the steps below
- To start, go to the Portal Login screen
- Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password link, fill and enter the required details
- Click on the submit button
We strive hard to prevent all forms of errors in our articles, however, should you detect any error or misinformation on SmileTimes, Contact us.
- Eventhough we have carefully considered and reviewed all of the site’s content, it is possible that information might be out-dated or incomplete.
Subscribe to our RSS Feed here, so you read our latest publications