Here is a step-by-step guide to help you withdraw money in your mobile money wallet via the ATM machine.
kindly take note that not all banks in Ghana has the service at their ATM, however, all Major banks across Ghana offer the service.
How to withdraw MTN Mobile Money from ATMs
- Dial * 170 #
- Select Option 5 for Financial Services
- Select Option 1 for Banking Services
- Choose option 3 to withdraw cash from the ATM
- Choose option 1 to generate the token. Follow the next steps on the ATM
- On the ATM, choose Cardless Transactions
- Choose MTN Mobile Money
- Enter the generated code
- Enter your four-digit password (your personal identification number)
- Enter the amount between 5 GHS and 400 GHS
- Enter your PIN to authorize the transaction
- Wait to receive your cash from the ATM
This is really simple. However, be careful when pulling out as some ATMs do not dispense with 1 GHS and 2 GHS.
Thank you for reading!
We strive hard to prevent all forms of errors in our articles, however, should you detect any error or misinformation on SmileTimes, Contact us.
- Eventhough we have carefully considered and reviewed all of the site’s content, it is possible that information might be out-dated or incomplete.
Subscribe to our RSS Feed here, so you read our latest publications