Samsung Galaxy A21s price in Ghana
Looking for a less expensive but dope smartphone to use? we present to you Samsung Galaxy A21, the latest Samsung smart phone with low price, Consider using the device.
Samsung Galaxy A21s Specifications
- CPU Speed 2GHz
- CPU Type Octa-Core
- 6.5″ full rectangle
- Rear Camera – Resolution (Multiple) 48.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 2.0 MP + 2.0 MP
- Rear Camera – F Number (Multiple) F2.0 , F2.2 , F2.4 , F2.4
- Rear Camera – Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera – Resolution 13.0 MP
- RAM Size (GB) 4
- ROM Size (GB) 64
- Available Memory* (GB) 48.4
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 512GB)
- Number of SIM Dual-SIM
- SIM size Nano-SIM (4FF)
- SIM Slot Type SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- 2G, 3G, 4G
- USB Interface USB Type-C
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps)
- NFC No
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
· OS: Android
· General Information
- Form Factor Touchscreen Bar
· Sensors Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Virtual Light Sensing
- Capacity (mAh, Typical) 5000
Samsung Galaxy A21s price in Ghana Review
Overall, the Galaxy A21s has a simple and unobtrusive design. The smartphone’s display is a 6.5-inch LCD panel, surrounded by thin bezels. On the right hand side of the screen there is a small punch-hole, housing the selfie camera. The dark blue color of our unit emits rainbow-like reflections when light hits it at certain angles. Other available colors for this model are white and black, nothing fancy. On the smartphone’s plastic back, next to the quad-camera bump, we find the fingerprint sensor.
Camera & Audio
The Galaxy A21s comes with a quad-camera system: a 48MP main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide camera, a 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP macro camera. The latter does not quite manage to take macro shots well, the main sensor succeeding better in this department.
In the video department, the A21s does a satisfactory job for its price range, although it can only record FHD videos. Colors on videos are fun and vibrant and the autofocus is pretty quick. Unfortunately, there’s no fancy 4K recording capabilities here to brag about.
Well, the Galaxy A21s doesn’t offer stereo sound for YouTube videos and music and the loudspeaker is not quite loud for listening to in noisy environments, so don’t expect wonders from it. Luckily, the phone has a 3.5 mm headphone jack so you can use your favorite pair of wired headphones.
Biometrics and Security
The fingerprint scanner and the face unlock feature on the A21s are both accurate and very fast. We were quite pleased with the experience and did not have any issues with unlocking the phone by either of those methods.
Battery life is the A21s’ strength. This budget-friendly device comes equipped with an enormous 5,000mAh battery cell which delivers up to two days of battery life for moderate and light users and a day and a half for heavy users. If you really want to get rid of battery anxiety, you will love this smartphone.
Charging, however, takes a while. Unfortunately, the 15W charger that comes in the box takes more than 4 and a half hours to charge the A21s’s enormous battery from 0% to 100%. However, if you leave your phone to charge overnight, this won’t be an issue for you.
Share your thoughts with us at the comment section!
We strive hard to prevent all forms of errors in our articles, however, should you detect any error or misinformation on SmileTimes, Contact us.
- Eventhough we have carefully considered and reviewed all of the site’s content, it is possible that information might be out-dated or incomplete.
Subscribe to our RSS Feed here, so you read our latest publications