MU e-Learning Portal – elearning.mzumbe.ac.tz/ is simply an online Learning portal where students can access their educational activities online.
To start Mzumbe University (MU) e-Learning school activities, you will need a MU e-Learning Portal. Therefore it is advisable that all students should create one.
If you are looking for how to log in, sign in/up, retrieve, change, or reset your profile/account dashboard password on the Mzumbe University, MU E-Learning login portal online, Check below on how to access MU e-Learning Portal.
How to access MU e-Learning Portal
With the help of the internet on your smartphone or computer, Open any web browser and follow these steps
- Go to MU e-Learning Portal – https://elearning.mzumbe.ac.tz/login/forgot_password.php
- Fill in your Username and Password
- Then Click Login
Changing or Reset MU E-Learning Login Password
You can Also Change or Reset MU E-Learning Login Password If you Forgot by following the steps below
- To start, go to the Portal Login screen
- Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password link, fill and enter the required details
- Click on the submit button