The University of Canterbury is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the International Prospective Students Scholarships in New Zealand.
The motive of the bursary is to support international students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice chance for international students to get financial assistance in New Zealand.
Founded in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand. It offers degrees in Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Fine Arts, Forestry, Health Sciences, Law, Music, Social Work, Speech and Language Pathology, Science, Sports Coaching and Teaching.
Why study at the University of Canterbury? While studying at this university, candidates can get an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. It gives the opportunity to build skills in research, analysis, writing, and presentation.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be full fee-paying international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents:
- Admission Requirements: Students have to complete the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have the following test scores:
- TOEFL PBT With a minimum score of 550 and TWE with a minimum score of 4.5
- CCEL EAP Level 2 with a minimum C+ grade
- CAE or CPE minimum score of 169 with at least 162 in reading, writing, listening and speaking
Benefits: The University of Canterbury will provide $20,000 for students to complete their education in New Zealand.