Ghana Customs Service Forms
Ghana Customs Service Forms are on sale,
Applicants are to complete the application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
The Ghana Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
GGhana Customs Service Forms Requirements
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(2) Applicants must also have a General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
GHANAGhana Customs Service Forms Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the GCS recruitment date for 2021. Once approval has been gotten for the 2021 GCS recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
In the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment date and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the Ghana Customs Service recruitment for 2021 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the GCS recruitment exercise.
- Ghana Customs Service DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.