Check NSS Postings
The Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has today released postings of a total of Eighty-Six Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy-Eight (86,478) eligible graduates from accredited tertiary institutions and private registrants who enrolled for the 2021/2022 national service, to various user agencies across Ghana.
All eligible national service personnel are therefore requested to log onto the Scheme’s website, on www.nss.gov.gh, to check their placements and then proceed to the various user agencies to endorse their appointment letters before they book appointments online for registration and validation at designated centres in the regions.
How to Check NSS Postings 2021
Here is how to check NSS Postings,
To Check your NSS Posting Status, follow the leads below to access the list;
- Go to the NSS Posting Portal via https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting
- Enter your NSS Number (e.g. NSSGCC100105) in the required box
- Finally, Click on the Submit button and wait for the pop-up window to open with your Posting Information.
Is NSS 2021 Postings out?
Yes, NSS postings are out for the 2021/2022 academic year.
What do you do after NSS posting?
- Change Your NSS Dashboard Password.
- Wait For Placement (Postings) To Be Released And Check National Service, NSS Postings.
- Print Your National Service, NSS Appointment Letter.
- Send The Appointment Letter To Your Posted Institution For Endorsement.
- Schedule Appointment For Regional Validation And Acceptance.