Check and Print Monthly GoG E-Payslip
What the GOG ePayslip is about
The GoGPayslip was introduced by the Controller and Accountant General’s Department (CAGD) in October 2013 to improve employees’ payroll for better service delivery.
Requirements Needed For ePayslip Registration
- Employee number
- Email Address
- Registration code
- Secret Password
- Mobile number
How to register for your ePayslip Ghana online
- Visit the Government of Ghana payslip website HERE
- You will be asked to input some vital information about yourself for the registration.
- Enter your employee number; this is a six (6) digit number
- Confirm Your Employee number
- Create Your Password
- Confirm your Password
- Enter your Registration code
- Enter e-mail address (optional)
- Enter a mobile phone number
- Enter confirmation code show
- Confirm the captcha and click on REGISTER to finish the registration process.
How To Login into the GoG ePayslip portal
- Open your browser and search for ePayslip or follow this link.
- Provide your employee number and a valid password.
- Enter the captcha code shown to log in.
- Click on Sign in to access the portal.
How To Check Monthly payments on the ePaySlip platform
The process for checking your Epayslip monthly payments is very is simple and Easy. To Check your Epayslip Monthly payments, follow the steps outlined below
- Sign in to your E-Payslip account.
- Select “My Payslip” on the e-payslip dashboard.
- The system will automatically take you to your current payslip, e.g., February 2021 Payslip.
- Select the month and year, e.g., February 2021.
- Click on “Generate.”
After Check Monthly payments on the GOG Epayslip portal, our next guide will give you a piece of comprehensive information into how you can download ePayslip monthly report without struggle.
How to download ePayslip monthly report
- Visit the GoG ePayslip here to login.
- After logging in to your online payslip account,
- Select the payslip for the month you wish to download. e.g. January 2021
- Click on the download button at the top side of your payslip.
- Type in the appropriate name for the file and save it as pdf.
How to print ePayslip monthly report
If you want to print your E-Payslip, then follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.gogpayslip.com.
- Enter your Staff ID in the first box.
- In the next section, enter your CAGD Password.
- Enter the image verification code.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to log in to your GoG ePayslip account.
- Select the month you want to print the payslip, e.g., April 2021 Payslip.
- Make sure your laptop or computer is connected to a printer.
- Continue and print your ePayslip from your CAGD GoGpayslip dashboard.