Arup Education Trust Bursary 2021
About Arup Education Trust
The Arup Education Trust was established in 2011 and aims to enhance the quality of lives of disadvantaged individuals through education. It sponsors undergraduate students who wish to pursue studies in all aspects of the built environment. The education trust owns 30% of Arup (Pty) Ltd, an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists. AET is partnered with organizations like The Chosen, Tomorrow Trust, Interdisciplinary Design for the Built Environment by the University of Cambridge, ESCO Corporation and The President’s Award for Youth Empowerment.
The trustees include Bongi Ntuli, the Student Development and Learner Pipeline Manager at Eskom; Susan Snaddon, Project/Team Manager at Arup; Miriam Staley, the Commercial Director and Chief Financial Officer for Arup’s UK, Middle East and Africa; Mmanake Mokitimi, an active member of the One Young World family and Africa’s Bright Young Mind organization; Prudence Madiba, a Senior Manager for the Electrical and Control & Instrumentation department at Eskom; and Professor Raymond Nkado, Department Head and Director of organizations and institutions such as QualConsul QS, Diagonal Projects Africa and i-Sizeze Consulting and Training.
Arup Education Trust Bursaries
Arup Education Trust is committed to the advancement of youths with priorities on women. Beneficiaries are not required to work for Arup but a degree in the built environmental studies is a must. They are also required to stay in South Africa for three years after graduation as a contribution to the country.
Arup Education Trust Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizen, preferably female
- Students of built environment studies
How to Apply and Application Details
- Email email@example.com to acquire copies of the latest application form.
- Attach the following documents together with the completed application form:
- Copies of Latest Academic Results
- Copies of Proof of Family Income
- Copy of your ID
- Recommendation letter from one of the educational department
- Send through one of the following methods:
- Post: The Arup Education Trust 10 High Street Melrose Arch 2076
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
30 September annually
+27 21 409 3500
+27 31 328 8700
+27 11 218 7600