University of Pretoria Applications 2021
Online Applications 2021
How To Apply To University of Pretoria 2021
To use the Online Application System you will need the following:
- internet access
- an email address which you can access regularly, because as soon as you submit your online application, a student number (EMPLID) will be sent to this email address as confirmation of receipt.
Please be informed that payment of your online application, is not the final step. You still need to click on “VERIFY” and “APPLY”.
Important note: It is the responsibility of the applicant to upload required supporting .pdf documents. It is also the responsibility of the applicant to verify and finally click on “apply” to submit an online application. The online application system is not intended for use by students presently registered and studying at the University of Pretoria. Please contact your Faculty should you wish to change to another field of study or if you wish to pursue a different degree. Important! If you have not clicked on VERIFY and APPLY as your last two steps, your application has not officially been submitted to the University of Pretoria.
International Students/ Non South African Citizens:
This online application is for full degree seeking students. If you form part of the following categories: Exchange, Elective or Study Abroad, please do not make use of this online application.
Kindly contact: International Student Division (ISD) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Fee Waived:
- Application fees are waived for students who apply for studies at the University of Pretoria if your household income is lower than or equal to R150 000 per annum.
- Online applicants must upload proof of income in STEP 12 of the online application process. This will serve as proof of payment, to allow you to verify and apply your form. These documents will be verified.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and the national lockdown, many learners have been faced with various challenges. We have been monitoring all press conferences and strategies released by the Department of Basic Education and the Centre for Educational Testing for Access and Placement closely.
Closing dates have been extended for the BSc Architecture, Health Sciences, and Veterinary Science programmes.
The closing date for new applications for the 2021 intake in the Faculty of Health Sciences has been extended to 31 July 2020.
The closing date for new applications for the 2021 intake in the Faculty of Veterinary Science has been extended to 31 July 2020. The last date to submit the Value Added Forms is 31 August 2020.
The closing date for new applications for the BSc Architecture programme for the 2021 intake has been extended to 30 June 2020.
Application Fee:When you submit your study application, you will need to pay an application fee of R300 (30 US Dollars) for 2020.
- Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- If your household income is more than R150 000 per annum please make use of the following payment options:
- Online credit card payment as part of this application submission, i.e. by paying with a valid credit card with sufficient funds and by entering the correct details.
- Note that the online application system can only process payments that reference valid credit card (Master, Visa, American Express or Diners Club) information, with sufficient funds.
University of Pretoria Online Application
How To Apply To University of Pretoria
University of Pretoria Closing Dates
University of Pretoria Application Fee
University of Pretoria Admission Requirement
University of Pretoria Accommodation
University of Pretoria Admission Status
University of Pretoria Courses
University of Pretoria Contact Details
University of Pretoria Fees
University of Pretoria Short Courses
University of Pretoria Prospectus